The wait is over!
The Colon Club is happy to unveil the next group of thirteen remarkable colon/rectal cancer survivors.
Set in the natural outdoors of the Lake George, NY area, this baby is one-of-a-kind.
Models bravely reveal their surgical scars surrounded by rolling hills, blue skies and the natural outdoors. Each photo shows that there is beauty in cancer survival, even as unnatural or unusual as colon cancer before age 50 can be.
The 2012 Colondar Models | Colon Cancer Survivors
The 2012 Colondar features twelve new models that come from all over the United States. As always, our beautiful and amazing Erika Kratzer graces the cover as an 11-year, stage IV colon cancer survivor.
- January – David Dubin – Haworth, NJ
- February – Belle Piazza – Battle Ground, WA
- March – Roger Rojas – Kingsville, TX
- April – Dan Wilson – Denver, CO
- May – Connie Belden – Collegeville, PA
- June – Kim Hall Jackson – Philadelphia, PA
- July – Tim Maiorca – Hubbard, OH
- August – Melissa Bates – Kewenee, IL
- September – Adam Benlon – Shawnee, KS
- October – Staci Wills – Canfield, OH
- November – Paige Hartmann – Worcester, MA
- December – Reagan Barnett – Mobile, AL
Photographed by the fabulous Mark McCarty and designed by the wickedly talented Troy Burns, the calendar is a beautiful work of art put together by an all-star team. We’re proud to add this to our shelf and welcome the new models into our family.
Learn More about The Colondar by The Colon Club
For 8 years, models have revealed their stunning abdominal scars as a way to represent their strength and shocking journey. The Colondar has won several design awards and is respected throughout the colon cancer community and beyond. Dedicated to stage IV survivor Erika Kratzer, each year’s cover model, the Colondar furthers Kratzer’s mission to connect young survivors with one another and share a message of hope.
Learn more about the Colondar!
Questions about Colon Cancer? Talk on our Message Boards!